Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 8, 2007

    Useful Stuff at the Japan Home Centre, Khaleej Centre, Bur Dubai

    The new Japan Home Center caught my eye as I walked out of the Etisalat Business Centre at the Al Khaleej Centre, Bur Dubai after paying my phone bill. Remembering Daiso at the Lamcy Plaza, I was curious to see how different the JHC was.

    Most of the products seemed to be original Japanese with prices starting from Dhs.5 onwards. Found some interesting stuff too but I leave it upto you to visit them and judege. Picked up their flyer (scan below) which has their location map. Also took a photo of the store.

    Today I tried googling them and found their Hong Kong website. They seem to be focusing more on quality and niche products rather than Daiso's Walmart approach.









    No comments:

    UseUAE.com launched

    UseUAE.com launched
    New website launched

    Get updated through Twitter

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      USE (Useful Stuff Exchange)is a blog of all useful bits of information that float around in the UAE media or elsewhere.

      RECENT READERS

      UNIQUE VISITORS